Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccineTo find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker. This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
- Healthcare workers currently employed and not included in Phase 1A
- Critical and high risk workers currently employed
- People aged 50 years and over
- People over 18 with an underlying medical condition, including disability
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointmentWhen it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can call us to book your appointments to get your first and second doses of the vaccine. You can also book on our website or visit our centre.
What to expect for your appointment
- Please arrive at the practice at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will be required to remain at the practice for 15 minutes following your vaccination to monitor for any side effects.
- For the AstraZeneca vaccine, the complete vaccine program is 2 doses. The second dose is recommended to take place after 12 weeks.
- Make a note of the vaccine brand you receive as you need to have the same brand of vaccine both times.
- Please talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns before getting your COVID-19 vaccination.
- After receiving the vaccine, please tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effects that worry you. You can also report suspected side effects to NPS Medicinewise on 1300 134 237.
Getting ready for your appointmentWhile you wait for your appointment, there are some things you can do now to get ready. Click here to find out more
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
Click here to view the Patient FAQs
Click here to view the AstraZeneca Information